Sunday, February 13, 2022

Brace Yourselves, Mother Nature's Coming

 ***Just keep pedaling, it's the best we can do till the rest of the lab boys get the cyclotron up and running again. Thankfully the place it heated geothermally and the Grotto© has its own power system. I don't care if you're tired, we have to get the PA system up and running. When that little red light starts flashing, like it is now, I'll be on the air. Wait, when did that start... Dammit!***

Attention! Attention! I need the attention of the entire class... Ummm... I mean subjugate... unwashed masses... et. al. 

I know it's been a while, and due to budget cuts and tech bugs, we here at The Bunker™ have only been able to extend The Weather Machine™ coverage to the North East Avalon, if not the entire Avalon Peninsula at times. 

As you might imagine, this is causing a lot of headaches with the lab boys, and not just because I've been testing the new headache laser on them. Well, we've reached a bit of a breaking point and The Weather Machine™ needs to come down for maintenance and we'll be leaving the area vulnerable for just a little while. A day. Or two. Three at max, maybe 4.

Point is, this is the break Mother Nature has been waiting for. Her and Old Man Winter have been plotting against me since November, but we've shown her!

Anyway, she's mounting a major incursion, a weather event if you will, for Monday. I know it's short notice, but if you all pull together, I know you'll be able to give the Collection Bots™ all the loot n' plunder I'll need to keep going. So get out there and empty those grocery and liquor stores as I know you can, maybe get some gas even though it'll likely cost an arm and a leg which you could just as easily lose by sticking it in a Collection Bot™.

With your help, we'll get through this, and by we I mean me and the girls in the Grotto©

In the meantime, I'm also deploying about half the Collection Bots™ and The Brute Squad© to some place called Windsor, apparently there's a line of trucks, a convoy if you will, just ripe for the plundering. Can't wait to collect all that.

We're done here.

No comments: