Sunday, March 31, 2019

Now, for your viewing confusion, I present a list of things overheard this past weekend while at Sci-Fi On The Rock. There are no points of reference, no clarification and no explanation for anything said. It can all be taken Out of CONtext.

To quote a friend of mine; “Names have been kept the same to reflect the strange…”

Ooh, I felt that in my boob - kit

My finger won’t fit! - Erica

That’s what I do to babies - Dave

How deep do you want to go - Rainbow

After four marriages I know, stick your finger in it first - Mike

You’re always ready with that mouth - Kelli-Rae

Casual didler, I'm here for this - Kit

We know what a windsock was made from now. - Darnell

Don't foam all over my bed - Dave

Vaseline Dickholes - Gary, Drew, Dave, Darnell

He can take it in wherever he wants - Darnell

I got two in there already - Darnell

So now I've got to put my finger in the hole and squeeze and it still works - Alex

Right in the boobs, it's fantastic - Darnell

You should see when the dog’s in bed with us. - Darnell

I'm not sure what's going on but I'm here for it - Steve

Can I touch myself? - Erica

I'm just prewired - Adam

Keep that in your pants - Darren

Yeah, well you swallow, BITCH! - random con goer

With all these balls in my face, I'm gonna get bruises. - Laura (ryan)

Let's see, I wanna play with them? - Siobhan

You almost tripped over my bag, it's hanging low.  - Jeff Keeping

Oh yeah, I'm still bendable from the waist down - Kit

I gotta unbutton it and root around in there - Darnell

I'm so juicy - Kit

Show me your wand meat fairy - Rebecca

Dave closed his eyes for it and everything - Drew

What can I say, nothing better than human soup in the morning - Adam

I was eating yogurt and he got my nipple - Dave

I don't need to experience that clean and jerk - Steve

I see the answer being fingered at me. - Glynn

Don't crust shame her - Dave

Her ass does not need fixing - Steve

No comments: