Thursday, March 27, 2014

Quest for $10,000 Part 7

Contestant's log, Stardate; -308766.68

It's astounding;
Time is fleeting;
Madness takes its toll
Day 11, almost there.

Green, green, green, green, green.

Happy green, bright green, light green, neon green.

It's a second skin now, there is no me, there is no shirt, there is just us. I am the shirt and it is me. You stare at it long enough and you realize you're staring at yourself, through it.

So many of us in this. So many vying for the prize. So many wanting the goal. But it's like Highlander, there can be only one. Or is it two? After all there is me and there is the shirt, I am he as you are he as you are me, And we are all together Coo coo ca choo.

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the radio station. Where 10G is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young people in their bright green shirts and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!! 

Hey look, a castle!

- Steve


No comments: